Illuminating Enzyme Exfoliant
Skin Type: SENSITIVE | ALL SKIN
Product Description: Enzyme Infusion Exfoliant is a light facial scrub that renews and restores skin’s radiance as it gently removes dead surface cells with the refining action of natural grains and naturally derived fruit enzymes. This unique blend of plant and fruit actives help soothe and hydrate skin while eliminating surface debris that diminishes the texture of your skin. Your skin will feel soft and refreshed, and it’s gentle enough to use everyday.
Client Use: After cleansing skin, pour 1/3 scoop of powder into wet hand. Add a bit more water to activate and rub between palms to create a creamy paste. Apply to skin and gently massage in circular motions, avoiding
eye area. Let sit for 1-2 minutes, massage briefly again and rinse thoroughly. Use 1-2 times per week or as needed. Keep powder dry until ready to use.
• Papaya and Pineapple act as natural enzymes to exfoliate the skin by digesting dead skin cells.
• Fine grains of Rice and Potato gently exfoliate without scratching, leaving skin feeling super soft and hydrated.
• Oat Starch exfoliates while healing and soothing the skin from inflammation.
• Black Walnut is a soothing anti-fungal ingredient that helps to treat inflamed, dry skin.
• To help keep skin calm and reduce redness, avoid over stimulation of the skin, spicy foods and excessive heat.
Product Ingredients: Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Solanum Tuberosum (Potato) Starch, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Starch, Silica, Salicylic Acid, Papain, Bromelain, Juglans Nigra Shell Powder, rrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Powder, Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root Powder, Fucus Vesiculosis (Kelp) Powder, Ulmus Fulva Bark Powder, Dioscorea Villosa (Wild Yam) Root Powder, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Oil, Diazolidinyl Urea, Citrus Reticulata (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil.