What is Aqua Peel?
Aqua peel facials are one of the most popular treatments in dermatology clinics in Korea. These express treaments blitz pores with an exfoliating water-based gel and a suction device that literally pulls out gunk from the skin and removes blackheads, while skin is flooded with moisture.
This happens in a 4 step process:
- Cleanse – Dead skin cells are removed using mild vacuum suction
- Peel – Debris in patient’s pores is loosened and/or eliminated
- Extract – Remaining debris is “unclogged” and removed from pores
- Hydrate – Final stage includes assessment of skin condition before hydrating skin.
Think smooth, glowing and evenly toned skin. The Aqua Peel is a great solution to combat several skin conditions including sensitive skin, acne, blemishes, dehydration, aging, pore congestion, fine lines, and general impurities.
- Deep cleansing for the skin
- Smoother skin texture
- Unclogging of pores, removal of dead skin cells
- Brighter, softer skin
- Skin rejuvenation and repair
What to expect?
The specialist will inquire about a patient’s skin condition(s) and what’s necessary to see appropriate results in the long-term.
This treatment will include a thorough appraisal of the skin before, during, and after the procedure is completed. Patients may require additional sessions to extract full value from the cleansing.
There is no down time with Aqua Peel. Patients are welcome to go back to their daily routine immediately. Most paitients don’t see any visible concerns after the procedure. Light redness may be possible, but will disappear quickly.